Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tile Manicure



I like this! A lot! I accidentally smudged it after I was done because I had to save Cash from drinking acetone. Really smart pup I have on my hands. Anyways, here's how (I will be doing a picture how to soon!):

1. Paint your nails with a base color. Preferably one that is lighter than the colors you will be using on top. Except if you use opaque shades, then you should be made in the shade.
2. Let dry completely! This is vital to this manicure. Seriously, let it dry for a good while or else you will pull the base color up and it'll be a disaster.
3. Using thin pieces of tape you cut, place on your nails in a pattern like so. To get thin tape strips, I used an exacting knife and a ruler for a strait edge.
4. Paint around them in the colors uou chose for your shapes, carefully!
5. Put tape up ASAP.
6. Allow 5 minutes or so to dry enough. Put a top coat on and there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment