Monday, April 16, 2012

Reheating Fast Food French Fries!


I love fries.... I mean I am from Idaho... But I think some of you share the same frustration when you order a burger and fries and see half the container of fries being dumped onto the ground because not only will you not be able to finish them, but reheating them is impossible.

NOT ANYMORE!




Keep in mind- they will not taste drive-thru fresh, but they won't be soggy like they get in the microwave!

Google this idea and all the ideas will tell you to put them on a cookie sheet and put them in the oven at _____ temp and for ____ minutes.

I hold the secret.


Put them in there with a baking pan filled with a little less of an inch of water on the shelf below it, and sprinkle the cookie sheet with salt first, or any seasonings your heart desire!

The time depends on the amount of fries I want to reheat- I had half a carton of a medium size McDonalds fries and I put the oven on 480° for around 3 minutes.
They turned out a little crunchy which was alright but I would rather have mine "squishy".


YUM! Play around with it and you can stop seeing little dollar signs die in the deep fryers from now on!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment